Share It!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Famous People Talk 1

  • "The Love Bird is 100% faithful to his mate, as long as they are locked together in the same cage."
Will Cuppy
  • "Bisexuality doubles your chances of a date on a Saturday night."
Woody Allen
  • "My best birth control now is to leave the lights on."
Joan Rivers
  • "It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."
Marylyn Munroe.
  • "Oh Lord give me chastity, but do not give it yet."
St Augustine
  • "The majority of husbands remind me of an orangutang trying to play the violin."
Honore de Balzac
  • "My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty."
Woody Allen
  • "Happiness is watching the TV at your girlfriend's house during a power failure."
Bob Hope
  • "I'm glad I'm not bisexual. I couldn't stand being rejected by men as well as women."
Bernard Manning.
  • "I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was, 'the man goes on top and the woman underneath'. For three years my husband and I slept on bunk beds."
Joan Rivers

No comments: