Share It!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Famous People Talk About Sex

  • "It's so long since I've had sex, I've forgotten who ties up whom."
Joan Rivers
  • "If it wasn't for pick-pockets and frisking at airports I'd have no sex life at all."
Rodney Dangerfield
  • "Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy."
Steve Martin.
  • "My girlfiend said to me in bed last night' 'you're a pervert' I said, 'that's a big word for a girl of nine'."
Emo Philips.
  • "When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better."
Mae West.
  • "What's wrong with a little incest? It's both handy and cheap."
James Agate
  • "I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though."
Elton John.
  • "My wife is a sex object. Evertime I ask for sex, she objects."
Les Dawson
  • "I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own."
Woody Allen
  • "A terrible thing happened to me last night again - Nothing."
Phyllis Diller

No comments: