Share It!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Famous People Talk 4

  • "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."
Brendan Francis.
  • "My ultimate fantasy is to entice a man to my bedroom, put a gun to his head and say, 'Make babies or die'."
Ruby Wax
  • "I'm a double bagger. Not only does my husband put a bag over my face when we're making love, but he also puts a bag over his head in case mine falls off."
Joan Rivers
  • "Girls are always running through my mind. They don't dare walk."
Andy Gibb
  • "An intellectual is someone who has found something more interesting than sex."
Edgar Wallace.
  • "My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."
Emo Philips.
  • "I would read Playboy magazine more often, but my glasses keep steaming over."
George Burns
  • "I know nothing about sex because I was always married."
Zsa Zsa Gabor
  • "Sex at the age of eighty-four is a wonderful experience. Especially the one in the winter."
Milton Berle
  • "I'm not really a homosexual. I just help them out when they're busy."
Frank Carson

No comments: